Marketing Interns will support the team in the full lifecycle of an integrated marketing campaign, sitting in on proposal brainstorms, compiling reports, working on event logistics, and pulling campaign metrics.
Internships are available to current college students each semester (fall, spring, and summer) on a part-time basis in our Boston office. Academic credit is available and required for all interns.
Being an intern at CHIP means being given meaningful, fulfilling, skill-building tasks, and projects, which will set you up for success in future jobs and internships. Interns are/have:
- current college undergraduates
- strong communication, organization and strategic thinking skills
- working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- hardworking, detail-oriented, efficient and creative
- an understanding of basic marketing and media concepts
- interest in marketing, event planning and project management
- an ability to multitask, work well in a group as well as independently
- flexibility and willingness to perform tasks both large and small
Please send a resume, cover letter and two academic references to email@example.com and reference "CHIP Marketing Internship" in the subject line.